Wednesday, December 2, 2009

12/2/09

Didn't sleep well last night, my son had come into bed and was crowding me, so I didn't work out in the morning, opting to go back to bed at 5am. 255 on the scale this morning.

I started a twitter account: http://twitter.com/sixweeksvegan

Breakfast:
Fruit smoothie, banana, strawberries, greens + , flaxseed and tbls nutribiotic rice protein powder
Apple
Lunch:
Salad (Spinach, shrooms, bacos, sprouts, green lettuce, cilantro, salsa verde), tangerine, apple
Pre-workout: red grapefuit, apple
Dinner:Salad (spinach, cashews, scallions, carrots, sesame seeds) + Wishbone asian vinaigrette
Aldi Vegetarian Chili + 1/2 avocado (doctored up with some salsa, roasted tomato taco sauce, garlic, cumin, smoked paparika) + nutritional yeast + flaxseed

Man, workout was rough. 1 hour of kung fu was good, half hour of cardio kickboxing was good, but 20 minutes into the SPRI resistance training, my legs started cramping up. I guess I need to eat more starches during the day.

Salad dressing was a compromise, I was ravenous.

No comments:

Post a Comment